Who We Are
Established in Dubai, UAE in 1982, Siwa Petroleum DMCC specializes in engineering services and systems integration. Our firm has a number of long-standing relationships with international engineering companies to supply services and products across the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Commercial Building sectors.
Through our in-house engineering department and via our world-class JV partners we specialize in Fire & Safety, Water Handling Systems, Oil & Gas turnkey project delivery and Architecture & Engineering Consulting Services.
Siwa Petroleum DMCC’s sister company, Western Group was founded in 1982 and is now focused on non-industrial ventures. Find out more here.
A few of Siwa Petroleum DMCCs milestones over the years
- 1990 – Exclusive agents for Technip in Abu Dhabi.
- 1991 – Air Products wins ADGAS LNG contract for the 3rd train, which at the time was the worlds largest LNG train.
- 1992 – Costain wins construction package (with CCC) for ADGAS LNG 3rd train.
- 1993 – Western Group (SEG sister company) and Westinghouse Electric establish the 1st joint-venture under the newly formed UAE Offsets program.
- 1993 – Westinghouse Electronics wins contract for the UAE Air Defence System.
- 1993 – Technip (with Bechtel) wins IGD-I largest oil & gas contract in the UAE up until that date ($1.25bn).
- 1994 – Purchased controlling stake in Al Sagar Engineering Group LLC.
- 1996 – Established joint venture Tyco Fire & Security UAE.
- 1998 – Tyco UAE wins the TAKREER Ruwais Refinery revamp contract. The joint-ventures first direct contract from TAKREER.
- 2003 – Tyco UAE wins TAKREER’s first ever fully outsourced O/M contract for fire and safety maintenance at the Ruwais Refinery.
- 2005 – Serba Dinamik wins major machinery maintenance contract for ADGAS Main Plant on Das Island and has completed it for the last 10 years.
- 2007 – Sunjin Geotec win contract for heat exchangers for ADMA-OPCO Um Al Sheif Project.
- 2008 – Al Sagar Engineering wins five year contract to maintain the airfield lighting and navigational aids for all air bases in the UAE.
- 2009 – Siwa Petroleum DMCC wins fire-fighting supply contract for Dubai Financial Center.
- 2011 – Siwa Petroleum DMCC wins fire-fighting supply contracts for Al Hosn Gas.